<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Yesterday, I had fried fish. This is the first time that I had any since College. Why you may ask? Well it is simple. Fried Fish/Seafood night at Campbell. That was the worst fish ever, and the fries tasted like fish too. (I guess that they fried them in the same oil.) It was completely miserable. After my freshman year, I don't think that I ever went to the cafeteria on Fish night again. And I was finally able (after being out of school for 4 years) to eat fried fish again last night. And man, it was yummy. I had salt and pepper catfish and fried oysters. It was great.

Then, after getting home and realizing that there was no movies on TV, my Granny and I decided to rent a movie. She had been wanting to see Mona Lisa Smiles for a long time. So we watch that. It was not a good movie. It basically had no plot. And you know, there were tons of people in it and I would have to say that there was only one character in the movie that was developed. And she was not the main character (you know, Julia Roberts). Also, it seemed that the main point was that you need to be more tolerant of other people's point of view and that no one way is right for everyone, and this point was presented to Julia Roberts several time in the movie, but there was never any growth or change in her. It was kind of annoying. So, I would suggest that you not go and see this movie. It is not worth it.

Also, I will be coming to Raleigh this weekend and I will be bring Power Joy with me. Since there seems to be a lot of interest in Power Joy. I am going to let Jonathan borrow it, but if you play with it, you have to promise to be nice to it. Because I love it and it will break easily. So no drunkenness while Power Joy is in use. Ok? Ok. Then I will let you play too.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter