<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. That is what I tell myself every morning. And then I counter with, well if I have the rest of my life in front of me, why don't I sleep in today. One day will not hurt anything.

I used this new face product today, and my face feels as smooth as a baby's butt. But not squishy like a baby's butt can feel. And not really smelly either. Just smooth. I like that feeling. It makes me think I am looking younger and younger. I have an obsession with looking young. The worst thing that can happen to me is going to a restaurant/bar and ordering a drink and them not IDing me. That just gets on my nerves. You know, at the grocery store they have signs that say, we ID if you look under 30. But I don't think that I look over 30. So please ID me, for vanity's sake. When I was at home, my family went out to eat and the waitress was talking about something and then she said to me, you are about 16 right? Well, I was ecstatic. It has been a long time since anyone thought that about me. I am so tired of people thinking that I am in my 20s. So what if it's true. I keep thinking, if I look 16 now, guess how young I will look when I am 50. And yes, I am an avid fan of antiwrinkle creams and sunscreen. Obsessed? Why yes. But while premature baldness can be (and is) hot, no one ever thought that a wrinkled gal was.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter