<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 29, 2004

This morning, the most horrible thing happened. I was running later than I wanted to (having decided that sleeping was better than taking a shower but then forgetting that I still had to get dressed and all and drive to Winston) but I was also starving. So, I had to go to the ATM to get money and then the only fast food place that I pass by between the ATM and school is McDonalds. So, I am a fan of their McGriddles (even thought they are probably death on a syrup injected hotcake) and I decided to get a sausage and egg one. But then come the horrible part, as I was driving down the road, I open up my McGriddle and discover that on my Sausage and Egg McGriddle the forgot a very integral part. The sausage. I mean, this pretty much sucks. If you have ever had one of these, then I am sure that you know that the sausage makes the McGriddle and, well, I was missing it. Not only did I eat something shitty for my body, but I ended up eating something shitty tasting too. So the moral of this story is, if you are in a hurry, make sure to examine your food before you leave the restaurant premises. Otherwise, you may be eating shit.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter