<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

So, I contacted my parents (who were "in" with the Christmas tree seeing how they lived together and all) and they said that the tree did in fact order the present from QVC. And knowing QVC like I do, they will probably get the other back in stock, but you could always talk to your friendly QVC customer service representative for help in this matter.

Well, actually, I am bored, so I will do it for you. Below is the actual conversation, just as it occured. But it does not answer that many questions I am afraid.

Thank you for contacting QVC. A representative will assist you in a moment.
Welcome to QVCs live chat service. This is Jackie R, how may I assist you?
sallie: I ordered the game unit called power joy from you guys a while back and it was the kind with 84 games
sallie: i was wondering if you were going ot get any more in stock
sallie: currently you only have the 52 game version
Jackie R: May I have the item#?
sallie: i don't have the item number for the one I want
sallie: I actually got it as a presetn
sallie: the item number for the other one is E17695
Jackie R: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
sallie: ok
Jackie R: I am sorry item# E17695 Power Joy 52 Classic Arcade Games for 1 or 2 Players is on a waitlist
Jackie R: Unfortunately, I can not locate the item# for the 84 games
sallie: ok. I will ask my parents if they still have it then
sallie: thanks

So, you see, there is really nothing that I can do right now, for my parents are at the beach and there is no way for them to go home and look the item number up. So, I am afraid that you will have to suffer some more.


NEW NOTE:
Ok. So you should know that I am really bored and avoiding working on a presentation I have to give on Saturday. So that explains the following:

Thank you for contacting QVC. A representative will assist you in a moment.
Welcome to QVCs live chat service. This is Pam T, how may I assist you?
sallie: I was talking with someone earlier, and I was asking about the power joy 84 game unit
sallie: and she said that I needed to find the item number and maybe she could help me then
sallie: so here is the item number E2458
sallie: I was wondering if you guys were going to start carring it again. I got it for Christmas and several of my friends want one
Pam T: I am sorry, item E2458, the PowerJoyII Classic Arcade, 94 Games,2 Control Pads & Power Adapter is not currently available and unfortunately, the waitlist is not being offered for it either.
sallie: so you don't know if you will ever get it back in stock?
Pam T: No, I am sorry. We are not showing that it has been discontinued, just that we currently do not have it in stock. You are welcome to check back periodically to see if it has become available again.
sallie: thanks
Pam T: I am sorry for any disappointment and inconvenience.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter