<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Last night, I was entertained by animals. No, not my boyfriend and his friends, but by real live animals. I was at the circus. I love the circus. But there were these people out protesting the circus and the "condition" that the animals live in. They were naked and were wearing body paint to cover their bodies (so that they would look more like animals?) and then they were in cages. So, I guess that they have never been to the circus, because the only animals that are in cages during the circus are the tigers. And then there is a guy in the cage too. And there is always the chance that someone will get mauled or saved in a mauling kind of way.

So about the circus. I had a lot of fun. But I did drink a beer while I was there, and that felt a bit wrong, you know, drinking a beer at a kids show. But it was fun in a way too. I am glad that I had the beer. (Even though it was an Icehouse) The elephants were great. They are my favorite part. I would LOVE to be an elephant girl. (you know, the girl that rides around on the elephant and waves her hand? You know the one right?) Well, I guess I would have to say this is my new dream job, being an elephant girl. I guess that you could say it is my new goal in life. My new mission statement: Be an elephant girl. (ok, so I am not all that articulate, but you get the point)

Anyway, I usually love the clowns, but they were rather disappointing this time. And that was sad for me. And the trapeze artists kept falling, way too much. And that was not fun either. But the best part of the whole thing was that I got to spend time with my friend Trish without her kids being there. So, that is the fun that I recently had.

So, maybe there will appear something more readable in the next couple of days. But since I am at home right now, this is the best that I can muster.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter