<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I have nothing interesting to say, but I don't want to do work either. My life has become, Collecting Data, Analyzing Data. Over and over and over, with a bit of teaching and writing my thesis just to mix it up a bit. Pretty damn depressing at times. But then again, I can see the end of it all. So that makes me VERY happy.

Also, I am going to make a skirt. To take to Japan. I bought the material last night. It was only 1.99 a yard, and I only needed a yard. Total materials (including a zipper and string) cost less than $6 dollars. You can't beat that. A skirt for only 6 bucks. Well, when ever I finally get around to sewing it, I will let you know how it turns out. (It will be a while because of my data collecting analyzing binge I am currently on.)

And now, off to teach. I will tell you more about that later. (I bet you are way excited)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter