<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Hi world. Sorry, I have been absent. But then again, I don't think that anybody really noticed. So that is fine. Today, I would like to talk about a little toy that I have. It is a simple toy, with poor graphics, but it brings me immense joy. In fact, it brought me 2 hours of joy last night. What is the wonderful thing? Well, it is Power Joy. Power Joy is a video gaming system that has 84 games and costs less than $40. So that alone tells you about its quality (or lack there of). It has a lot of shooting games where you are a space ship and you shot other space ships. Really, some of them are rather repetitive. But it also has Galaga (one of my favorites from my arcading days), Millipede (another arcade favorite, aka. Centipede), Joust (from my old Adam computer) and Pandamar. Now, you may say, what the hell is Pandamar? But just wait and I will explain. Pandamar is a knock off of Super Mario. It is exactly the same but instead of Mario, you get Panda and instead of a human you get (you guessed it) a panda. But otherwise, it is essentially the same exact thing.

I love Power Joy because it is a lot of fun. It could be thought of in simpleton terms, but then again I am a simpleton. And the most endearing part of Power Joy is that if you get bored of one game, you can just play another and another and another (for 84 times) and by that time, you have already forgotten about the first one and so you can play them all over again. Ok. So that is all I have. Just the Joy that is Power Joy. But you really should check it out. It is a must.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter