<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Hi all. So look at the logo for Brenner Children's Hospital. The tic tac toe thing. So I am not trying to be mean to the sick kids, but what kind of logo is that? I mean, it is a tic tac toe game that noone can win. Are they saying, come to Brenner's, where everyone is a loser? And who would want to take their kid there? Well, I just did not understand it at all. But I guess that the point is to be cute, but all I can see is a tic tac toe game that noone can win, and that is just not cool.

Also, I have herd that some people want to know where I got Power Joy. (yes, I know that is not offically gramatically correct until you realize that Power Joy is just not an object, it is my friend.) Anyway, I got it from my Christmas Tree. You know how Christmas Trees lay presents (unlike chickens who only lay eggs). But I think that my Christmas Tree ordered it from QVC. But the sad thing is that currently, they do not have the 84 game one, but only the 52 game one. And you can't get the 52 game one because well, why only get 52 games when you can get 84. And the 84 game one is supposed to come out with cartriges so you can get even more games. So, I will do a bit more research by calling my folks (I mean Christmas Tree) and try to see if I can't get down to the bottom of this quandry. Tune in for more updates.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter