<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Do you ever see something and then realize that what you saw was not what was really there after all? Well, I do that a lot. A whole lot. In fact, it is a hobby of mine. Today, I was walking back from lunch down the trail through the woods that take me back to school and I thought I saw two people in wheel chairs racing. First of all, how many people are there really in wheel chairs? And how many of those people know other people with their same conditions (that of being in a wheel chair)? And how many of those people are the kind of people who want to race everywhere? But, that is what I saw, or at least what my mind saw, but in reality, that was not what it was. It was actually a mother pushing a stroller and her kid riding a tricycle/big wheel kind of thing. So when I see things, and then realize what I am really seeing, I always want to see the original thing again, because it was more fun. But it usually does not work out that way because they are so vastly different, it is just not possible. So, I got to see wheel chairs race today, what did you get to see that was fun?

And a update on my bed addiction. This morning I successfully managed to pull myself away from my beloved after only 3 hours of sleep. If that is not progress, then I do not know what is. So here is my secret. Set your alarm clock REALLY loud, and then when it goes off, you will scare your self and cause the "Flight or Fight" response in your body to go off. Your heart will start pounding and you will start flailing around wildly trying to turn the damn thing off. After that, you will be so high on adrenaline that you will not be able to go back to sleep no matter what. (Although, according to other's experiences, you will eventually get used to it, so save this trick for special occasions. When you really need to get up and jump right into your day.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter