<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Water aerobics. It is the new thing that I do. Every Wednesday. Starting today. It was a lot of fun, but now I am going to have to buy me a lock so I can keep my stuff in the locker room. But I have to say that it was a lot of fun and a good workout too. I love the water. Why I did not try this earlier, I will never know. I think that I will start going to lap swim on Friday too. Swimming is good for me (and good for you too). Oh, and I am going to give blood soon. Next Friday in fact. And I think that YOU should donate blood too. Because it is good for people who do not have enough blood. You know, it would really suck to not have enough blood, and not be able to get anymore because someone who had plenty of blood would not give it up. Yea, I think that you should give blood.

And really, that is all that I have to say. So have a good night and I am getting ready to chow down (on something healthy though since I did exercise today and all).

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter