<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Tragedy seems to be following me lately. Last night as I came home from school, there was an accident and everyone in front of me had to come to a safe and complete stop right beside the accident so they could see what the hell was going on. But alas, they could not see, so they decided to remain stopped until the police waved them away. This morning, there was a fire at an apartment complex that I pass on the way into work. At first I thought it was nothing, but then (as I was stopped at the stop light- not as a rubber-necker because I detest rubber-neckers) I noticed a door that had charred vinyl siding, instead of the normal uncharred version. And finally, tonight, I passed a wreck and a fire truck going off to respond to a call. So, if I were you, I would not cross my path, or cross the path that I am going to pass in the future. So if you need to know where I am going to assure your own safety, just let me know.

On a lighter note, I decided to try Wendy's chicken strips tonight. And they were pretty good. At first, I could not decide whether to order the "deli style honey mustard" or the "spicy southwest chipolte" but I finally decided on honey mustard. My standby. I was interested in how they had made it better and special. And as I got back to work to eat them, I did not get honey mustard at all, but I did get chipolte. So much for making a decision. It was good, but it should have been called spicy barbecue sauce because that was all it was.

One more thing, spellcheck (while it keeps me from making too many egregious errors) just suggested that I change "chipolte" to "shipload". I wonder what a shipload sauce would taste like? Typhus? Rats? Feces?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter