<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 29, 2004

So, I had this strange dream last night. It occurred in my room (well, both the sleep and the dream) but for some reason in the dream, my room had strangely moved to school. My friend Katherine, who does research on squirrels, needed some place to keep her squirrels until she has a box made for them. So I agreed that she could keep them in my room. So, she said that she was going to keep them on the ceiling fan, you know, so they would not bother me. So, there are 9 squirrels in my room and I keep an eye on them every now and again. Just to make sure that they are fine, and then, I can't see them anymore. But, to my relief, they are just hiding behind the fan blades. But then, one squirrel gets brave and jumps onto my bed. And this is scary for me, because what if they get lost or run away? Then two more jump down, and then all three of them jump onto the floor. Then Katherine comes back for them and I tell her what happened to her squirrels. And she said that is fine, I just need to help her catch them. So, two of them are easy to find. But we can not find the other one. Then it bites me on the ass. Hard. And it will not let go. And I am screaming, and then, I wake up, and my ass still hurts.

This dream made me wonder, what does it mean? It was so strange and vivid that I decided to get a dream interpretation. I sought out the most respectable person I could find and this is what they had to say:

"Because you dreamed of squirrels, it means that you are craving nuts. And the fan, shows that you want to be in a hot environment. The bed symbolizes your obsession with beds in general and the ass bite describes a hidden desire of yours."

So, I feel better about myself. Now, if I could just find a way to satisfy all these desires at the same time.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter