<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

Ok. My new goal in life is to wake up early. And by early I mean before 10:00 am. Lately, I have been sleeping in until 11 or 12 and even then, I am having a hard time getting up. So, it recently started concerning me a lot when my friend, who ALWAYS sleeps later than me, started waking up early. So, I was determined to get to work early this Thursday by getting up at 8:30. And this would also help to avoid some of the late nights that I have been working (till 4 am and the likes). So I get up at 7:43, or so I think. And I am talking to my grandmother, taking shower, eating breakfast and even driving to work. Then, my alarm clock goes off and I am shocked. It all seemed so real. So, you would think that this dream of waking up and being productive would stir my soul into a furry of getting ready activity. But no. I hit the snooze button. Several times in fact. And then, I just turned the damn thing off. I don't think that I made it into school that day until 11:30. I think that I need to start sleeping in my car. Then I would have no problem getting up. I would be freezing and uncomfortable. But, these things work against me in real life. I have no need to get out of bed. All I could ever want is there, in my bed. I have warmth, shelter, coziness, a t.v., video games within easy reach (all I have to do is to decide to sit up) and candy. So, I was thinking about going to a meeting. It would go like this:

"Hi, I'm Sallie, and I am addicted to my bed"

Now, this is where you say, "Hi Sallie"

Good. Now I feel like a new person.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter