<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Joy of all Joys. Freaks and Geeks episodes are coming out on DVD (April 6). And, they include the original songs from the show (unlike other shows). And, on Amazon.com, they are only $48.99, which is WAY better than the estimated retail price of $100-$120. So, if you love the show (like I do) then I think that you should buy it and watch it over and over and over.

So do you ever think about writing to a person that you do not know? Maybe someone whose blog that you read that you think is funny? But what would you say? "Hi. I am a complete and total stranger and I think you are funny. Do you think I am funny? Oh yeah, that's right, you don't know who the fuck I am." Back in the olden days, this would be considered stalking. But now, it is acceptable. Blogging is surely going to cause the ruination of society as we know it and I want to say, "Its shake-n-bake and I helped." (And now I have to ask myself, How did that kid get into my brain?)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter