<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

In general, I do not like lists. But today is a exciting day and I am excited because I am going out of town and it is going to be close to 70 today. So, that is why I wrote this. I hope that you don't mind.

Reasons why I love the South (and North Carolina in particular).
1. It can snow and then 3 days later it can be almost 70 degrees out. This is just the best in my opinion
2. Collard greens, pintos and cornbread. Need I say more?
3. Beaches and Mountains in easy driving distance.
4. Many different styles of bar-b-que available to me in a matter of and hour's drive.
5. Well, there are many more things, but I want to go out side now and that is more important than my stupid list. Here, you can just make your own.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter