<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I think I have experienced a break through. This morning, I was up at 9:15. My bed addiction may be coming to an end, but since my bed is a integral part of my life, I am expecting there to be relapses. So, if any of you out there know of any bed addicts anonymous group that I could join, then please let me know. I feel I need the support of others that have the same problem.

On another note, I am going to give up something for Lent this year, unlike other years. But the sad news is that it has to do more with financial and health reasons than religious ones. But, if it will help me with my religion, well, I guess that is good. So I am going to stop going out to eat when I work late a night. For some reason, I think that I owe my self to go out and get something yummy when ever I am at work late at night. Why? Because I am not having fun and I know that other people in the world are having fun (or at least sleeping, which is also fun in my opinion). So, I am a very jealous person. Even so jealous that I am jealous over the abstract happenings of some unknown person that I will never even meet. Pretty pathetic huh? Well, I am giving it up. For Lent. (And now that I have told you about it, I actually have to do it. See, this blog thing can work out for good sometimes.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter