<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

I don't know what it is about running water that I love so much, but I love it. Yesterday it rained all day long, and as I was walking to school it rained on me. It felt really nice, but by the time I got to school I really could not see (I wear glasses). But it was a wonderful start to an otherwise crap day. And then as I was going home, I decided that I wanted to smoke, so I had to walk to my car instead of ride the shuttle. But it was a nice night and I am not afraid of rapist wondering around in the woods (unlike my family) so I walked to my car. And because of all the rain, the streams were flooded. It was GREAT. I loved watching them rush and then I got to the "waterfall" (really just a dam that has water flowing over it) and it was so loud. And I hung over the bridge so I could see it. It was great. And then, one more rushing stream. And it was as wonderful and I thought it would be. Why I love rushing water and rain so much I do not know. The funny thing is that I do not like the beach. The ocean is just not exciting enough for me. And that is the biggest mass of rushing water that there is. But it is just not the same.

And I just want you to know, that I thought a long time about how I could make this interesting, but I just could not come up with an answer. So, boringness is all you get today. Sorry.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter