<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Home Movies has to be one of my favorite shows (it is on cartoon network's Adult Swim on Sunday nights) and it has recently come to my attention that there are no DVD's of this show for sale. Why? I know not. And this really disappoints me.

Also, I watched "Lost in Translation" recently and it was a great movie. A must see (as they say). But I kept getting distracted by the lead girl walking around in her underwear all the time. I kept thinking to myself, "Who does this in real life? This is so unrealistic. They are just trying to sell the movie with sex." These kind of things really bother me. Watch any tv show, and there are hardly ever (if any) fat girls. Especially the reality shows. But guys on the other had, there are plenty of average guys. I wonder if they will ever have a show called Average Jane, but I can answer that for you already. No. Because sex sells and fat chicks don't. But back to the movie. I kept thinking about this and getting upset and then it occurred to me, I am THAT person. I walk around the house in just my underwear. Well, maybe not currently, but I live with my grandmother. But when I lived by myself, one of the first things I did when I got home was to take off my shoes and pants and walk around my apartment in my underwear. Boy, did I feel ashamed when I realized this. I guess Sofia Coppola really knew what she was talking about. I bet she walks around in her underwear too.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter