<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 02, 2004

As everyone knows, Janet Jackson bared her breast during half time at the Super Bowl. I was just going to not mention it but then I read this article and I decided that I must say something about it. This article states:

Janet Jackson's boobylicious performance with Justin Timberlake at the Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday has sparked a federal investigation and set new standards for raunch in an entertainment industry that seems to be setting new highs -- or lows -- every day.

So, now I ask, is boobylicious a word that can only be used to describe breasts? Or, can it be used to describe something that is a great as breasts? And if the second definition is acceptable, does that mean that only men, lesbians and bisexuals can use it? Or, can women use it even if they are not lovers of breasts like some are? And this is a serious issue for me because I never knew this was a word, but now that I have been introduced to it, I love it. And I want to add it to my vocabulary. I hope that I can resolve these issues soon so I can incorporate it correctly into my vocabulary.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter