<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

today was a magnificent day. i wrote an abstract (kind of like a summary for research that i have not really done yet but i am going to do and about the results that i have gotten so far but they don't really mean anything since i have not really done enough to do anything with them). It was about my research and i must have done a good job because my advisor hardly changed anything about it. I was really pleased. and i hope that my writing potential continues to soar because i need it to be great for my thesis and the papers i have to write for journals.

and because one day i want to write a book. now, i am NOT saying that i will actually do this thing (because it would be really hard) but it is something that i think would be fun to think about doing. the reason that i want to do this is because i am reading "Middlesex" and it is a wonderful book. the way he write stuff and draws you in just makes me really excited about the day that i write a book. (again, no real strong commitment on this issue.)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter