<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Today is a dress up day (by choice). I am wearing grey slacks (instead of my usual jeans) and this pink and burgandy shirt that is mostly dressy. i like it (the outfit) but i forgot to wear my low cut panties this morning and evertime i sit down there is this seperation that occurs between my pants and top and my panties do not follow. so there is this panty wad sticking out the back of my pants, and that is not cool, so everytime i leave my office, i make sure to wear my jacket so incase i have to sit down around other people, they will not be forced to look at my panty wad. (which of course is not color coordinated with my outfit). from now on, i will have to plan my morning wardrobe better than this.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter