<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Today, I crocheted. I started making my scarf and now, I am about halfway done. Pretty much, all I did today was crochet, eat and do laundry. Yes, I know that I am boring, but then again, it did snow today. And it did sleet. And tonight into tomorrow promises freezing rain. And since I live in the south, I guess that it is fine that I did absolutely nothing, because it is not like the roads were all that clear, and it is not like I am trained to drive in the snow. And it is not like I even own an ice scraper.

Tomorrow, I think that I will crochet all day again, but I will also make chicken and dumplings. I can't wait. Why can't every day be a snow day?

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter