<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

This morning, I went to the craft stores to get knitting needles so that I can make a hat to match my scarf. I am way ExCiTeD. I can't wait to make it and get started (which is what I am going to go as soon as I get home.) I just wanted to say the following: "I love my Xenopus." They are so cute, especially when they are eating. And since I have been away for a while, they were hungry. So I got to see them eat. (which sometimes they are shy about) So, I am happy now. Getting to see my Xenopus act all cute. I think that I will feed them again tomorrow and hope that they will eat again (usually they only eat twice a week). Maybe one day, I will borrow a digital camera, and take a picture of them for the whole world to see. Until then, this will have to do (mine are the larger ones- the females).

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter