<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

so, last night i was working way late. and with my research, i have to do stuff every 5 minutes. so it is not like i can go anywhere. and also, i have to use my computer for my research but the program is very finicky, so i can not use it for anything else. so all i was left with doing was reading and crafting. (these things are always fun.) so, i finished the embroidering for a new purse that i am making. I will bring it in soon and scan it so they whole world can see it.

I also learned how to make this. i am going to the craft store to get me some more suitable yarn. they prototypes that i created was made with rainbow colored thread. (and i personally have never seen a rainbow colored skull. so i don't think that it was very good) and if i get really good at making these, i think that i will make pumpkins and maybe even bats too and then have a halloween party. but we will see what happens. i may not even get finished with one.

so now, i must leave and go sleep or something. i am very tired due to the lack of sleeping that my job requires.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter