<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

So, i was thinking about my research today, and i finally planned it all out. and i wish that i had not done that. see, for my project, i am doing concentration curves. with 5 different concentrations of a compound and 3 diffent concentrations of a blocker (plus zero). and i have 5 compounds and 2 blockers. and there is a 5 minute washout period between each stimulation. so that means, 9 hours for one compound and both blockers (if everything goes perfectly, which it never does). and then i have to do 5 repetitions for each compound (at least) and for 5 compunds. that makes for a lot of work (250 hours), espeically since i am still keen on graduating in May. so, sorry i am boring you with these mundane details of my life, but i am sure you can see why this is important to me and why i would want to get it off my chest.

thanks. i feel better now. funner things are to come in the future. I promise (that is if anyone is reading this)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter