<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

last night, i wanted to get some yarn to make more realistic looking skulls with (bone colored rather than rainbow colored) and some yarn to make a crocheted scarf (since i want one that makes long stripes and that would take some large knitting needles and then the knitting pattern would be running the wrong way and i am anal about that kind of stuff). I did not get to go out until around 6:00 so all the small shops would be closed. but i thought that i might be able to find something at either joanns or michaels or ac moore. but they all let me down. First of all, none of them had any cotton or wool blend yarn. which is stupid. and then, they did not have any melon colored yarn either. which really sucks. so today, i decided not to do surgery (and there are other better reasons not to, but this is the one that finally pushed me over the edge) and I am going to go to a REAL yarn store this afternoon. I just hope that they have what I am looking for.

oh, and 12 hours of sleep last night is definitely what i needed. boy, do i ever love sleep. since my research kept me up until 5am the night before which resulted in only 5 hours of sleep that night. blast the sun that creeps in my window waking up my body and telling my eyes that they can not possibly close again. obviously the sun does not know best.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter