<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

today is a sad day. it is cold out and there is no sunshine and I think that it might snow here tonigh or tomorrow. I don't like snow. because when it snows, it means that it is cold. and wet. and i hate walking in the cold and wet because it makes me cold and wet. so that is why i don't like the snow. I think that i am going to move to a place where it is never cold or snowey. like arizona or austin. but i don't know for sure. moving surely would be a scary thing because i would be so far away from home and family and friends.

yesterday i enjoyed something that i have never enjoyed in my life before. i cooked and ate broiled tomatoes. i decided that it was finally time for me to start like tomatoes and i have finally done it. 2 weeks ago i ate my first tomatoe soup and now i am eating broiled tomatoes. i am really proud of me. other culinary treats that i have made myself like in the recent months are cantaloup (although i only like it if it is not too watery) and sweet potatoes (but i only like the lighter kind of those for now) but i am really proud of myself. now i like almost ever food that there is to like (except cooked peas and mayonaise and boxed mac and cheese- but since these are not that good for me then it does not matter anyway)

so, that is the excitement that i am experiencing in my life. HOORAY for ME!!!

so, in my office, i have this stuffed sunshine, and it is smiling at me and that makes me happy. so i smiled back at the sunshine. here is a picture of a sunshine that you should look at. it is smiling at YOU!!!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter