<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Ok, well, thanksgiving was great and i gave thanks by not grading any papers. but of course that bit me in the ass and now i am up to my ears in papers and my students were whining about not having their papers back today. and i feel sorry for them, but not sorry enough to grade papers. and i read the coolest thing yesterday. on the website: ratemyprofessors.com, someone took the time to write a lovely entry about me. (although someone forgot to tell them how to spell my name) and i LOVE it. i have copied the entry below so you all can see it. it truely is wonderful and i hope that you enjoy it emensely.

Bionazi!! Is intolerant of physical weakness & critical of people's lab attire.

oh, and i got a score of a 1 out of a possible 5. That is really great!! but seriously, i totally LOVE that someone took the time to write this about me. I always wondered if is struck a chord with any of my students (some people think that i can be rather abbrasive) and now i know. EXCITEMENT GALORE

and now, i guess that i am going to grade papers, since i told my students that i would have their papers to them tomorrow. and i don't want to have to lie to them again about "leaving them at home" or something like that.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter