<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

last night, i made baklava. it was really a lot of fun. and yummy too. but it is amazing how much fat is in that stuff. in a 14 by 18 pan full, we used 4.25 sticks of butter. and that is a lot. i was surprised about that. but then you have to coat every layer of phyllo dough with butter. it makes you wonder how the greeks managed to stay skinny. since you do spinakopita the same way. (also something that i know how to make thanks to my greek aunt.)

and if i had to pick a nationality of food to eat for the rest of my life and i could only eat that one. greek would definately be at the top of my list of regions to consider. but i would be really sad to have to give up the rest of my food loves. so thank god that i live in a free country where i can gorge myself to my hearts content. oh, and where our president is a cowboy (lucky us)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter