<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

for christmas (and my family does christmas on the 23 so that we can be ready for the other part of the family on the 24th and the 25th) i got a tool kit. what is so great about a tool kit? (some of you may ask) but just sit back and listen to my story, and by the end you will get it.

well it started out like any other good christmas celebration should, with GOOD food...smoked chicken to be precise...and then following good food and alcohol (which so many of my friends don't see to understand how my parents can sit there and drink with me and my sister but in my opinion is just the way that life is in my household, so i can not answer that for them)...we got to open presents. well, this year, i pretty much knew what i was getting (i had a very specific christmas list, filled with links and everything to make their ordering process easy) but then there was this surprise, that i really wanted to open, but i was told no. you are not to open that yet. and this made me sad. because it was a surprise and i wanted to know what it was because the suspense of a surprise kills me. but like the obedient daughter that i am, i just waited and waited. and then finally, i only had two presents left. so i opened the big one (which was also a surprise, but i felt pretty confident that i knew what it was) and it was as i imagined but only better. a tool kit for me. now about the specifics, it is a power tool kit, with a drill, jig saw, rotary saw, router and a sander. it is really exciting. my very own tool kit to use and to make things with. now i will not have to depend on my dad's basement and good graces to make things. and then, with this present having been opened...i was finally able to see the other present, which was a box (in a round shape) of drill bits and screwdriver heads. and it was very exciting and very worth the wait. oh how i love my parents and how they care for me and get me the coolest things for christmas. much better than my sister's microwave is all that i can say.

Merry Christmas to you and may you have fun like i did.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


free hit counter